Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and committed Social Worker to join the Mental Health Reviews, Accommodation and Projects Team, based in Richmond and Wandsworth.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The postholder will be working from home during this COVID-19 pandemic. A laptop will be provided. Worker to collect from IT on their first day of work.
- Completing annual reviews or six weeks
- Safeguarding work
- Completing MCA's covering duty work
- Working in a strength-based approach in supporting service users to maximise their independence
- Oversee the mental health supported accommodation within the two Boroughs
- Case Load: 20-25- this also depends on how quickly the worker turns their workaround
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Understanding of mental health diagnosis and the impact on service user's wellbeing
- Understanding of the Care Act and LA responsibilities/MCA and its application/MHA
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to complete robust person-centred assessments of care and support needs
- Good communication skills; verbal and written
- Good IT skills
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.