Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Merton, within the 14+ Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Manage a Children & Families caseload involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, to ensure that appropriate resources are deployed to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, young people and their families
- Work in partnership with other agencies (health, education, police, voluntary sector etc.) to ensure individuals and families receive a coordinated response and appropriate services in proportion to their assessed need
- Undertake direct work with children, young people and their families, taking into account their wishes and feelings
- Ensure cases are promptly and effectively closed when appropriate to do so, under the direction of management
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.