Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a 0-25 Disability Team based in Medway. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £36,110 - £39,532 per annum.
- You will manage a caseload within a framework of appropriate reflective supervision, undertaking focused, analytical assessments, SMART plans and reviews, ensuring all vulnerable children and young adults with disabilities receive a service that reflects the Council's commitment to child and adult safeguarding and meaningful transition into young adulthood.
- Market Premia Payment of £2,500 per annum (paid monthly)
- Retention Payment of £3,000 per annum (paid annually)
- Career progression scheme to support your pathway of professional development
- Essential User Allowance with option to transfer to Lease Car after 6 months
- Excellent local government pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Access to a Surface Pro and mobile phone, to support flexible working
- Access to a confidential information, advice and counselling service
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- 2 years' post qualifying experience you will be able to demonstrate and model good practice that reflects a commitment to relationship and strengths-based practice, working collaboratively with children and their families.
- You will also be experienced in working with children in a statutory setting and undertaking direct work with disabled children and young adults
This Social Worker job is advertised by Matt Clayden; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.