Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Peterborough, within the 0-25 Disability Transitions Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 12-week contract.
Interviews are being undertaken via MS Teams/face to face. PCC is working flexibly and working from the office on a rota basis/as required for meetings, normally one/two days per week/as agreed by the Manager.
- To carry a workload reflecting increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty, and challenge, in line with the capability of a social worker with a minimum of one year’s post qualification experience in a social work role. Regular supervision will be in accordance with the departmental supervision policy.
- To work within relevant current legislation and the procedural framework of Peterborough City Council (the Council).
- To work collaboratively with children, young people, and families/carers to assess their needs and plan and deliver services in accordance with the social work team’s service area.
- The 0 to 25 Disability Service provides service to disabled children and their families to fulfil and manage the Local Authority statutory responsibilities to this cohort. The level of demand means there is currently high caseloads, and this vacancy is needed to be filled to maintain the capacity in the service team to meet the service demand and reduce the risk of potentially unsafe, unmanageable social work caseloads.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.