Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Young Adults Leaving Care Team based in Haringey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £50,826 - £56,100 per annum.
As post holder of this role you will be joining a busy and supportive service working with looked after children and young people leaving care aged 16 to 25 years old and playing a vital role in ensuring positive futures. The service also manage the referral and assessment for unaccompanied minors arriving in the borough aged 16 and over and ensure a robust response to age assessment requirements.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Qualified Social Work England registered Social Worker
- Previous experience working as a Team Manager
- Experience as a team manager within children's social care is desirable
- The ideal candidate will need to be a resilient, authoritative and an experienced Team Manager who places children and young people and their welfare at the heart of practice.
- You will need to have a proven ability to lead on services for adolescents and care leavers who are UASC.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.