Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Young Adults Service based in Haringey.
The Young Adults Service invites applications from experienced, qualified, and child-focused practitioners at Team Manager level.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £50,826-£56,100 per annum.
About the job:
- The role will take on a strategic position in developing innovative and effective practice with unaccompanied minors on their arrival and journey through care
- The role will require the post holder to ensure we have responded effectively to external changes and makes efficient use of scare resources providing some monitoring oversight of the grant claim and reconciliation of data and performance.
- The post holder will manage the referral and assessment for newly arriving UASC's, and ensure development of model of good practice, embed clear procedures and training programmes for all YAS staff and ensure appropriate use of NRPF connect.
- You will need to liaise effectively and efficiently with both internal and external partners to ensure that children and young people are safe. Therefore, your written and verbal communication would be second to none and you would be used to providing high quality, evidence-based assessments, analysis and the application of signs of safety.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Qualified Social Work England registered Social Worker
- The ideal candidate will need to be a resilient, authoritative and an experienced Team Manager who places children and young people and their welfare at the heart of practice
- You will need to have a proven ability to lead on services for adolescents and care leavers who are UASC
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.