Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a new permanent position available for an experienced Team Manager within the Supporting Our Children team to work full time, based in Blackpool.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager Supporting our Children job is up to £51.876 per annum.
- To monitor and take responsibility for the effectiveness of social care services for children and their family and/or specialist services within your team. Allocate and monitor work.
- To recognise that the role forms part of a broader service provision, whereby the post holder will, on occasion, be expected to manage or support other teams or staff.
- To ensure that staff fully understand the practice expectations of them. This will necessitate setting clear standards and giving appropriate direction, referring to policy and procedure, legislation, National Minimum Standards, inspection frameworks and practice guidance relevant to the team/service.
- To ensure that the supervision of staff is prioritised as central to effective and safe service delivery. Supervision must be regular, undisturbed, reflective in nature and appropriately recorded, distributed and filed in electronic and hard forms in a timely manner. In the fostering service, supervising social workers will undertake supervision of foster carers.
- To be alerted to changes in
Requirements of The Team Manager Supporting our Children Job.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Social Work Qualification.
- Management qualification or willingness to undertake and complete.
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- Registered with the HCPC
This Team Manager, Supporting our Children job is advertised by Ashley Eales; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.