Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role based in Blackpool in a Strengthening & Supporting Families Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager role is £44,863-£49,876 per annum.
About the role:
- We are looking to recruit team managers who will bring a level of skill and experience in child protection, complex child in need and PLO/Pre proceedings.
- You will manage a team which comprises a senior social worker and a number of social workers of varying experience.
- You will have a good understanding of the legal frameworks that govern our work and processes and systems that ensure effective management and positive outcomes.
- You will demonstrate the ability to be organised, manage people, inspire and enthuse and create an environment that is creative and innovative and is focused on strengths based practice to improve outcomes. We are striving to improve our quality and performance and you will drive this in conjunction with our improvement journey.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
We recognise our employees and like to offer some great rewards:
- Ongoing development and opportunities to move up in your career
- Pioneering new ways of working - help to shape and influence practise within the workforce
- Flexible working patterns and generous annual leave
- Relocation package of up to £8000
- Local government pension scheme
- Social Work England registration fee paid
- Supportive management team and diverse caseload
- Discounted gym membership and more
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.