Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated SEND Team Manager to work full-time based in Waltham Forest.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager role is £48,834 - £51,819 per annum.
- Oversee and manage the delivery of services including the management of teams of staff that enable stakeholder, service users and families/carers to engage with and make informed use of the service(s).
- Manage the delivery and progress of complex caseloads.
- Enable the provision of specialist support for a complex work area.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Recent experience working as a Team Manager
- Have management and leadership experience and significant experience of working with children & young people and their families.
- Substantial relevant experience of working in the service area / related profession field, with evidence of work responsibilities appropriate to the role and evidence of appropriate professional expertise.
- Knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice 2014, Children and Families Act 2014, Care Act, Mental Health Act and others, Early Years Foundation Stages specialist work practices / professional guidelines / legislation and emerging developments within the service area.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements