Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work within a Referral & Assessment Team based in Medway.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £51,570 to £58,182 per annum.
About the role:
- We need an ambitious and committed Team Manager in Referral and Assessment who is passionate about relationship-based practice with families.
- You are going to lead the way with our frontline practitioners who are working with 'signs of safety', collaborating and strengthening our families.
- As Team Manager, you will be the critical link between your team and senior managers.
- This role will be focused on influencing, encouraging, leading and managing your team. We have highly developed performance data that you will analyse to drive through improvements and improved practices
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working as a Team Manager
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Matt Claydon; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.