Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role based in Manchester, within the Permanence Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £34 per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Team Manager:
- You will manage a team of 6 social workers which includes two Advanced Practitioners.
- You will drive the planning for permanence for our cared for children to ensure they are safe, happy, healthy and successful and where possible children are reunited with family members through High quality placement with parent assessments and swift discharge of Care Orders.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Social work management experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.