Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role (37 hours per week) based in Stockport, within the Neighbourhood Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Working 5 out of 7 days
- Ensure that Adult Social Care in Stockport is Care Act compliant, safe and helps people to achieve the outcomes that matter to them in their life
- Ensure that Adult Social Care complies with all other statutory responsibilities including but not limited to; Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards, the Mental Health and all other regulatory functions
- Ensure that Adult Social Care’s provision is geared to prevent, reduce or delay the need for statutory provision and is able to meet the needs of the most vulnerable adults in Stockport
- Manage resources effectively, exploiting opportunities to drive out inefficiencies and control costs wherever possible at an appropriate level for the grade of role
- Maximise independence for service users, by continually considering the strengths and assets available through the Council, its partners and communities
- The provision of services to adults
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- Experience of working in a busy team
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.