Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work full-time within a MASH Team based in Worcester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager role is £39.07 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
- The team make threshold decisions on all referrals for children across Worcestershire, partake in daily Domestic abuse triage and MASH case discussions.
- There is a team of three Team Managers who lead and manage a pod.
- You will be expected to be dynamic and able to make challenging decisions at the front door.
- We know that getting it right at the point of contact makes a critical difference to children and young people and leads to positive longer term outcomes.
- Have sound decision making and is able to work positively as part of a team and with our partners promoting good quality practice.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's Services
This Team Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.