Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Work Team Manager to work based in Exeter, within the MASH Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £44 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work alongside other Team Managers to manage a team of social workers and referral co-ordinators
- Travel some distance between visits
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience or experience within a children social care setting
- Have access to their own suitable transport, subject to reasonable adjustments that may need to be made in line with the Equality Act 2010
- Demonstrable experience of supervising, supporting, mentoring and advising unqualified, newly qualified and experienced staff within a multi-agency environment
- A strong understanding of children’s safeguarding and previous experience within a MASH/front door team is desirable
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.