Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Team Manager to work based in Exeter, within the MASH Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Team Manager role is £44 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
The MASH is made up of a range of agencies including police, health, mental health, education, social care, housing, probation early years, youth offending, fire, and domestic abuse services. This role is offered on a full-time basis, but part-time candidates that can work 4 days a week will also be considered.
- Work alongside other Team Managers to manage a team of social workers and referral co-ordinators, report to the Area Manager.
- Share information with other agencies to ensure early identification of potential significant harm, and trigger interventions to prevent further harm or to safeguard children’s welfare.
- Gather with MASH staff to review information from a range of agencies and use this to decide the most appropriate way to support a family and ensure the needs of children are met.
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work, including management experience of supervising, supporting, mentoring, and advising unqualified, newly qualified, and experienced staff within a multi-agency environment.
- Strong understanding of children’s safeguarding and previous experience within a MASH/front door team is desirable.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle, subject to reasonable adjustments that may need to be made in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.