Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Team Manager to work based in St Helens, within the Looked After Children Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Work Team Manager role is to be confirmed.
- Working within the standards of conduct, performance and ethics as described by Social Work England ensuring compliance with legal, organisational and multi-agency requirements.
- To effectively manager and co-ordinate the team using performance management techniques in support of team, departmental and corporate objectives.
- To ensure the high-quality services by establishing high standards of professional practice and maximizing resources within allocated budgets.
- To ensure services are managed effectively and flexibly adapting to changing patterns of need that are clearly focused on children, their families and carers.
- Develop and systematically review service provision and performance against service priorities and objectives ensuring a clear focus on service user and carer needs.
- Contribute to the overall formation of policy and professional practice in the service area and contribute to planning processes.
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline children’s social work.
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Ashley Eales; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.