Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Rotherham.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
- Achieve the best outcomes for our children
- Lead a group of Social Worker's to reach outstanding outcomes for children in service
- Remain child focused in their practice
- Promote a strengths based approach to build family resilience
- Develop meaningful relationships with children and young people
- Add value and make the most of available resources with children in mind Our vision is for the children and families of Rotherham to routinely experience and describe the services they receive from us as outstanding. We intend to do that by putting children first in everything we do.
- You will be responsible for the effective and efficient operational delivery of a statutory social work team. You will be a 'critical friend' to your team bringing high challenge and high support to promote reflective practice and a continual learning environment.
- Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for a team of Social Workers and be at the forefront of the delivery of our safeguarding practice.
- You, will play a vital role in building on our learning, quality assurance and performance culture - providing leadership, direction and support that is rewarding in every sense, for every individual.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.