Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role in Northampton, within the Looked after Children Team.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is up to £55,694 per annum. Working 37 hours a week.
Duties of the Social Work Team Manager:
- To deliver the Northamptonshire County Council's statutory responsibilities to safeguard
and promote the welfare of these children.
- To improve outcomes for children and young people in receipt of these services who are
looked after by the local authority, deemed to be children in need or in need of protection
from significant harm (as defined by the 1989 Children Act) and therefore are amongst the
most vulnerable in society.
- To recruit, supervise, appraise, and develop staff in line with the Council's requirements
and in accordance with the statutory requirements for the relevant
service area, to ensure that staff have the relevant skills, knowledge and training to provide
an efficient and effective service.
- To manage budgets to ensure efficient and effective use of resources, capturing patterns
of expenditure to inform budget planning and setting within the Directorate
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Social work management experience is essential.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.