Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Hospital Discharge Team based in Redhill. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £42.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. Working 36 hours a week Monday to Friday.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Qualified HCPC registered Social Worker
- Management experience is essential
- Car driver essential
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership skills working in an integrated way with health and social care professionals
- Someone who is able to manage change and staff in these extraordinary times
- Significant experience in managing hospital discharge services
This Team Manager job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.