Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Social Work Team Manager to work 36 hours per week based in Wood Green, within the Fostering Support Team.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £56,100 per annum.
- Manage a Fostering Support Team
- Ensure all work in Fostering is prioritised and allocated promptly within the available resources
- Maintain a high standard of recording and that managerial decisions are taken and recorded promptly within the appropriate frameworks
- Provide regular, high quality supervision of staff according to department policies
- Evaluate staff performance, conducting probationary assessments, performance appraisals, and any other relevant procedures
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience, preferably in a similar setting
- Enhanced DBS check
- A good knowledge of fostering legislation
- Be able to audit reports and enable the development of good practice
- Excellent management skills and the ability to motivate your team towards success
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.