Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to work full-time within a Fostering Team based in Lambeth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager role is £42,000 - £47,500 per annum.
- Provision of support, guidance and supervision to social workers
- Determine, prioritise and monitor workload and assign tasks to appropriate staff.
- Assist in the career development of social workers and ensure they reach their full potential
- Provide assistance to Social Workers in supporting carers to solve issues arising from placements.
- Participate in the design and delivery of staff and foster carer training.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience in a safeguarding team
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience of Children & Families Social work
- Have previous fostering experience
- Have excellent team management and communication skills
- Be self-motivated & proactive
- Always be prepared to "go the extra mile"
- Have a good understanding of the Fostering Regulations and NMS
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.