Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Swindon in the Fostering Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £41.01 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- In this role, you will be required to act as the registered Team Manager of the Fostering Service, and therefore will be responsible for developing and providing a high quality foster care service. Providing leadership, you will determine priorities, assess needs and safeguard children to promote positive outcomes in line with the fostering national minimum standards and regulations.
- You will be supported by Assistant Team Managers who each manage a small team of social workers divided into: recruitment, assessment and permanence and support & supervision of approved carers. In initiating and delivering strategies and plans, you will work closely with other areas of children's services and with partners and other agencies, ensuring that performance expectations are known and understood by all.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.