Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Foster Care Recruitment and Special Guardians Service based in Haringey.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £50,826 - £56,100 per annum.
- The successful candidate will manage foster carer recruitment, Special Guardianship assessments and Special Guardianship support.
- The Team consists of 5 social workers, a marketing officer and good business support.
- Overall responsibility for the management of the team and to ensure that the service provided is of the highest professional standard.
- Responsible for all the work held within the Foster Care Recruitment and Special Guardianship Support the Team and to ensure it is prioritised and allocated promptly within the available resources.
- Chairing practice meetings, monitoring the performance of agreed task a for all participants.
- Ensuring recording is maintained to a high standard and that managerial decisions are taken and recorded properly.
- Develop a service consistent with models of partnership working with other agencies, children in care and their families.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Qualified Social Work England registered Social Worker
- Have good knowledge of fostering and special guardianship legislation.
- Are able to audit assessments and enable the development of good practice
- Excellent management skills - motivation and high-quality supervision of the team will be key to success
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.