Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Team Manager to work full-time within DAAT based in Northamptonshire.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager role is £48,729-£53,494 per annum.
- Lead, manage and direct a Northamptonshire County Council social care team for children and young people, including statutory child protection and regulated adoption and fostering services to ensure that all children who are the responsibility of the relevant area team or centrally based service are safeguarded.
- Improve outcomes for children and young people in receipt of these services who are looked after by the local authority, deemed to be children in need or in need of protection from significant harm (as defined by the 1989 Children Act) and therefore are amongst the most vulnerable in society.
- Deliver the Northamptonshire County Council’s statutory responsibilities to safeguard and promote the welfare of these children.
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline children’s social work
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.