Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work full-time in a Community Care Hub based in Wirral. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £44.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Must able to work as part of a management group across all ICCT's as required
- Must have vast experience of managing staff, HR procedures and undertaking supervision with staff
- Must have sound knowledge of the Care Act 2014, Safeguarding, transitions, CHC and the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- Must be able to respond to complaints in a timely manner
This Team Manager job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.