Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's MASH Service based in Worcestershire.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £39.07 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The team make threshold decisions on all referrals for children across Worcestershire, partake in daily Domestic abuse triage and MASH case discussions.
- There is a team of three Team Managers who lead and manage a pod.
- You must be dynamic and able to make challenging decisions at the front door.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.