Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work full-time within a Children's Duty Service in Wigan. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- You will ensure the delivery of a high quality and effective social work service to facilitate, empower and promote independence, strengths and assets of both individuals and local communities.
- You will work in partnership with wider services and also external partners to promote the Local Authority's approach of high support and high challenge to achieve the best outcomes for children and families.
- You will be managing a social work team within busy teams and will be responding to need and risk, ensuring that responses are in line with statutory requirements but also providing a quality and impactful service.
- You will manage a team of social workers with the support of an Advanced practitioner within the team, providing clear oversight and guidance including supervision.
- You will be responsible for the management of the team, ensuring that quality services are provided to meet identified and emerging need.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Management experience
This Team Manager job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.