Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children with Disabilities Team based in Blackpool.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £44,863 - £49,863 per annum.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England - Social Worker
- You will also need to have a generic understanding of general staff management functions associated with team performance. A recognised management qualification would be beneficial.
- You will need to have robust knowledge of legal frameworks identified within the Children's Act and Children and Families Act 2014. Due to the range of responsibilities specific to Children with Disabilities and their families.
- A good working knowledge of the following is essential:- Short Breaks legislation, Direct Payments, Carers Act, Leaving Care, PLO, safeguarding, children in our care, transitions planning and fostering and adoption procedures.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.