Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role based in Newham, within the Children A&I Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £42 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Play a vital role in supporting our Newham Together vision by ensuring that our social workers feel supported and that high quality practice is delivered to children and families
- Lead teams of 6-8 social workers and are supported by an Assistant Team Manager
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Previous experience at this level and extensive experience working within an Assessment service
- Management experience
- Show strong but compassionate leadership and create a secure team environment of open discussion/challenge whilst allowing systemic practice to flourish
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.