Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Work Team Manager to work based in Totnes, within the Child Protection Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £41.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Responsibility for the delivery of high-quality social work services through a child's journey - from initial response to permanence and transition
- Working closely with the Senior Social Workers, Assistant Team Managers and Senior Practitioners within your team to ensure that the right actions are taken at the right time, in the best interests of children and their families
- Oversee all casework undertaken by the team
- Allocate, audit and monitor casework, as well as supervise and monitor the progress and professional development of each member of your team
- Eliminate casework drift or delay, ensuring that everyone in the team is meeting the statutory requirements in a timely manner
- Promote working effectively with partners in the locality, across universal, early help and statutory services, to achieve the best possible outcomes
- Be responsible for ensuring high quality and timely assessments lead to effective planning and interventions with the most vulnerable children and families in Devon
- Ensure planning for looked after children enable them to be kept safe, maximises their potential, achieves permanence and leads to a successful transition to adulthood
- Work with other Team Manager colleagues in the area to ensure that every Devon child, no matter where they live, receives the same quality service
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- Considerable knowledge and first-hand experience as a practitioner
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.