Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role based in Walthamstow, within the Child Protection Conference Service.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £55,017 - £58,242 per annum.
- Leading and continuing to develop the strength-based conference model
- Delivering the best service for the children, vulnerable adults and families
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- An experienced and skilled Social Work Manager with a track record of managing children’s services or child protection conference services
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.