Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Child Protection Assessment Team based in Ilford.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £52,827 - £59,100 per annum.
- Responsible for the management and ongoing development of services to support the Children & Families Service in delivering and improving services to children and families. This involves personally undertaking policy work, managing the effective local delivery, and commissioning of services.
- Managing operational and support staff in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Effective management of a budget. Ensuring that services agreed and provided are delivered according to agreed work plans within available resources.
- Responsible for the management of local service development projects including developing and maintaining project timetables.
- Represent the Head of Service at internal and external meetings.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of good liaison and co-operation with the local community, community groups and other agencies and non-statutory organizations.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Qualified Social Work England registered Social Worker
- Recent Managerial expeirence
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.