Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to work full-time within a Child Protection Team based in Exeter.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Provide support to children and families in need, or where a child needs protecting. They may also work on cases where legal proceedings are in process. Team managers have the direct management responsibility for the allocation, oversight and quality assurance of the work undertaken within their team.
- Promote and sustain good multi-professional and multi-agency working within their locality and engage across the community to promote the welfare and safety of children.
- Responsible for ensuring needs are met and risks are managed on individual cases to achieve best outcomes for individual children and young people within the context of ensuring best value and effective use of resources.
- Lead, develop, enable and pro-actively manage high quality and effective social work practice.
- Engender a can do approach that is focused on continuous improvement as measured by improved outcomes for children and Performance measures.
- Address under or poor performance in a timely fashion. To ensure team members are clear about the team purpose, the professional and practice standards required by DCC and the priorities set out for the service.
- Deploy and support staff and resources to address those in an effective way that delivers consistency of outcomes across DCC.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Recent experience within children’s services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.