Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role within the Adults Safeguarding Team based in Milton Keynes.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Team Manager job is £35-£37 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Work Team Manager:
- Providing overall management and leadership of the safeguarding team.
- Managing the Deputy team manager and performance of the team.
- Liaise and work with key stakeholders and agencies to implement the new safeguarding decision support tool.
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- An experienced manager or senior practitioner
- Safeguarding experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social WorkTeam Manager job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.