Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Team Manager to work based in Tower Hamlets, within the Adults Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Team Manager role is £37.99 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Manage the Borough’s Adults’ Social Care Out of Hours Team.
- Manage the Borough’s AMHP Service.
- Represent the Borough in multi – agency forums, including MAPPA.
- Ensure delivery of an effective AMHP service on behalf of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets which meets all relevant legal requirements.
- Ensure that AMHP staff receive adequate training and support to enable them to carry out their functions.
- Participate in and contribute to the Consortium Arrangements for AMHP training on behalf of the Borough.
- Provide professional leadership and advice to AMHPS on all aspects of Mental Health law and practice.
- Manage the Out of Hour’s team for adults and ensure that regular, high-quality supervision is provided monthly to staff.
- Ensure that staff receive adequate training and support to enable them to carry out the functions of an Out of Hours team on behalf of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline adult social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by James Hunter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.