Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Team Manager to work based in Kensington & Chelsea, within the Adult Care and Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Work Team Manager role is £42,300 - £57,300 per annum.
- Manage and develop an innovative and creative service through personalisation which delivers choice and independence to residents.
- Work in partnership with colleagues and other service providers e.g. the Community Independence Service, GP’s, Acute Trusts, Mental Health Services and voluntary and other external agencies to deliver the Out of Hospital Strategy across the three boroughs.
- Manage and control budgets for the purchase and provision of health and social care services ensuring quality, value for money service. Manage the budget for the portfolio of services, working closely with Finance colleagues to monitor expenditure and taking appropriate action.
- Manage high quality services ensuring appropriate access to the public, any referring agents and other professionals and ensuring that emergency situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure that practice and decision making within the team is always implemented and in accordance with the legal frameworks, including the Care Act (2014), and the organisations standard operating procedures.
- Supervise, performance manage, develop, and appraise members of the service as outlined in Departmental guidelines.
- Promote and develop the culture of a learning organisation that is fully committed to providing excellence in both health and customer care and to providing continuous improvement.
- Provide line management and supervision to senior staff and other directly managed staff and for overall management responsibility for all other team members in line with each organisations policies and procedures, including access and user involvement requirements.
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent experience within frontline adult social work.
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.