Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role based in Blyth.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £257.08 per day and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Manage, coordinate and develop the work of an identified social work team
- Provide supervision, consultation and other management tasks to comply with statutory responsibilities in line with NCC policy and procedures, and ensuring that the duties necessary to comply with statutory and NCC Adult Care procedures and policies are carried out
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- A proven track record of managing a busy team
- A sound knowledge of Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Adult Safeguarding procedures
- Good IT skills and adapt quickly to our systems
- Inspirational applicants who are motivated and have the necessary personality to drive the team forward
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.