Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role based in Manchester.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £34.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Support a team of Supervising Social Workers who work alongside our family & friends and Connected Foster Carers
- Supervision and support of SSW, compliance in line with NMS and Regulations for fostering, consultation with carers, managing performance, data and audits of the team, case allocation and management oversight
- Act as panel advisor on occasions
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.