Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Team Manager to work based in Manchester, within the Integrated Neighbourhood Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Team Manager role is £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Be responsible for the safe delivery of care or people support functions, ensuring the discharge of statutory responsibilities and the provision of a high-quality standard of service which promotes the wellbeing of individuals and groups within the community.
- Effectively lead, manage, and motivate a team of professional practitioners to develop a skilled and confident workforce which meets the needs of the service and Manchester residents.
- Work in collaboration with partners and key stakeholders to develop effective partnerships and greater coordinated working with other services and organisations to ensure a positive contribution to the development and delivery of care and support priorities for the city.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to gather data intelligence in order to identify care needs and priorities to develop sustainable, customer focused service and implementation plans.
- Proactively identify and support the implementation of change and improvements in service provision to improve care and support opportunities and outcomes for Manchester residents.
- Monitor budgets in accordance with City Council policies and procedures to achieve financial targets and forecast resource requirements as appropriate.
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.