Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Team Manager/Registered Manager to work based in Wrexham, within the Reablement, Community Living & Recovery Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Team Manager role is £28.20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Support the Service Manager in planning how the services should be designed, commissioned, and delivered, aligning operational delivery with key corporate strategies.
- Contribute, as a Team Manager, to the overall strategic direction of the Department and the Council.
- Work with groups and individuals in communities and with partner agencies to support communities to provide services and solutions for themselves and to be involved in running and shaping the services that continue to be provided by the Council.
- Design and develop strategies, policies, plans and procedures and ensure their implementation and evaluation. Respond to strategic service development initiatives to inform reports for the Departmental Management Team for how services should be provided.
- Manage daily operations to achieve the Council’s objectives, adhering to Regulations, the Council’s policies, procedures, and processes for the discharge of its duties (e.g., performance management, HR practices, legal duties and Financial Management, Health and Safety, Emergency Management, Equality and Diversity and Project Management).
- Ensure the service supports and protects service users from abuse, harm, and neglect by having appropriate procedures in place and ensuring that staff are trained in the operation of these procedures.
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Level 5 Diploma in leadership for Health & Social Care Services (Adults’ Management) Wales or equivalent, or ability and commitment to obtain within an identified period.
- Current Social Care Wales registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Knowledge of relevant Social Services Law.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.