Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced Social Work Team Leader/Team Manager to work full-time within a Fostering Team based in Greenwich.
The pay rate for this Team Leader/Team Manager is £40-£42 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will lead and continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of a social work team in the Fostering Service carrying out a range of responsibilities including: recruitment, assessment, supervision, support, review and monitoring of foster carers, special guardians and private fostering arrangements.
- Act as a key player within the Fostering Leadership Team and service group contributing to the effective development of services which improve outcomes for children and young people.
- Place children and their needs at the heart of what you do, and promote the effective engagement of children, young people and their carers in planning, delivering and improving services.
Requirements of the Team Leader/Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- You must have recent experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Leader/Team Manager job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.