Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Leader to work full-time in a Safeguarding Team based in Kingston, Richmond, Twickenham & Chessington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Team Leader job is £47,841-£50,826 per annum.
- Casework supervision of Social Workers and Senior Practitioners
- Assisting overall management and development of the team
- Managing a duty system including allocations and threshold review
- Providing reflective supervision to staff
- Positive and supportive working environments - We have a highly supportive working environment in which managers are challenging and supporting in equal measures.
- Positive work-life balance - Access to employee benefits and support forms part of our health and wellbeing offer.
- A competitive salary and access to LA pension scheme - Our salaries are benchmarked against other local authorities.
- A range of staff benefits and discounts managed via your own app - Staff can enjoy a wide range of discounts on sports and leisure activities and everyday shopping through My Place.
- Professional reflective supervision - Regular, high-quality reflective supervision which helps to build confidence is available to all.
- Strong Management - A strong performance management culture, with an equally strong focus on practice learning is embedded across the organisation.
- A fantastic learning and development offer - A clearly set out and accessible learning and development pathway, offering an extensive range of training and learning opportunities is accessible for all. This includes funding for post qualifying courses.
- Welcome bonus.
Requirements of the Team Leader:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Team Leader job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.