Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Leader to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Kingston within the Safeguarding Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Leader job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- Must have experience in managing within safeguarding, including court work
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Leader job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.