Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Leader to work full-time in Kingston Upon Thames in a Referral and Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Team Leader job is £38 to £40 per hour (Assignment rate) .
About the role:
- As a Team Leader within the Referral and Assessment Team, you will have proven and extensive experience of providing casework oversight and professional supervision to colleagues within the team, ensuring that concerns about the safety and welfare of children and young people are investigated, assessed and plans are in place to meet their needs and improve outcomes
- Your role will also include support to the head of service by contributing to the overall operational management and development of the team
- Ensuring that the team has the highest practice standards and are always working in the best interest of children and young people
- The role will receive reflective supervision provided through 1-1 and group learning experiences using our Signs of Safety framework to guide your work and approach as a Social Worker alongside regular supervision sessions
Requirements of the Social Work Team Leader:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Good IT skills (knowledge of Google and LCS is preferred)
- Confident and good communicator
- Previous experience of being a manager and being a manager in R&A
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Team Leader job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.