Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Team Leader to work full-time based in Dorset, within the Permanence Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Leader job is £41.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Currently, virtual working from home but may on occasion need to come to office or support team visits/meetings in person.
- Managing a team of 6 social workers who have an average caseload of 14 children
- Providing high quality, regular reflective supervision
- Performance management and quality assurance of your teams work
- Chairing meetings
- Working closely with partner agencies and with our Locality Teams to achieve good outcomes for our children and ensure smooth transitions
Requirements of the Team Leader:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- Be able to drive
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Leader job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.