Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Leaders to fill a full-time role based in Darlington.
The salaries for these permanent Team Leader jobs are £38,000 - £40,000 per annum.
These roles involve shift work.
- Linking into local services as well as working with the referred local authority on updates of their families
- Ensure through effective leadership that partnership working with children and families is at the core of the practice
- Promote solution-focused practice that builds effective relationships with children and families to elicit their needs and views and embed active participation in practice
- Provide reflective supervision to staff to include professional development and performance appraisals to the staff who they have oversight of
- Gather the information and evidence presented and complete parenting assessments of the parents who attend the assessment centre
- Ensure these are filed in timescales within the courts
- Oversee and quality assure a range of interventions for service users
- Maintain accurate, up to date records safely and confidentially in accordance with policies and procedures within the unit
- Communication to the referring LA as well as chairing meetings with SW and parents to agree on the parenting plans
- Complete risk assessments in line with the allocated SW
Requirements of the Team Leaders:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management Training
- Significant experience in assessments and safeguarding children
- Residential experience
- Full driving licence
- An enhanced DBS
- Be able to communicate effectively in highly charged, complex or challenging circumstances and ensure staff are equipped to do this within the centre
- PAMS trained or willing to complete training in PAMS
- Have supervisory experience of staff
- Direct work with children and families experience
- Early years' experience
- Experience of working with parents with learning disabilities
- Ability to work with agencies outside of the Unit
These Team Leader jobs are advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.