Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Service Manager to work based in Northampton, within the Safeguarding Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Work Service Manager role is £50,795 - £62,474 per annum.
- Complete work with children who are subject to child protection plans, child-in-need plans and Public Law Outline/initial care proceedings.
- Support multi-agency practice in completing pre-birth and parenting assessments and work with adolescents focusing on contextualised safeguarding.
- Utilising a relationship-based approach, where the young person is at the heart of everything, the service will undertake assessments, both statutory and non-statutory, and will focus on intensive, direct work to meet complex needs and manage associated risks.
- Some packages of support will be led by social workers, others by lead professionals from across the service, including from CFN’s partners.
- Want good outcomes for young people and for them to be safe; adequately housed and supported (with their families wherever possible); physically and emotionally healthy and achieving good outcomes through education, training, or employment.
- Provide leadership to your service, consisting of five safeguarding teams and have a particular interest in, understanding and experience of Contextual safeguarding at a strategic and operational level.
- Have responsibility for the service plan to meet objectives and ensure performance targets are achieved.
Requirements of the Social Work Service Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work, including significant previous leadership experience in this area of work.
- Ideally have a Level 5 NVQ Management qualification.
- Ability to manage a service and ensure development and performance issues are addressed though support and coaching.
- Have previous budgetary control experience.
- ICT skills.
- Ability to represent the service at a more senior level if required.
This Social Work Service Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.