Sanctuary Social has a permanent job vacancy for a Service Manager to ensure the management of effective service for Care Leavers based in Wandsworth.
The salary for this role is £58,810 - £72,211, depending on experience.
Duties and responsibilities of the Social Work Service Manager include:
- Ensure that the delivery of services continuously improves the quality of life outcomes for service users
- Operationally manage a team of managers and key staff within the service to ensure the most effective service contribution to a range of service provision
- Continually review the operational effectiveness of the contribution of the teams to integrated multi-disciplinary pathways and plans of care and to implement required improvements
- Actively support the Head of Service so as to ensure the service complies with OFSTED Standards and other national targets
- Deputise for the Head of Service as needed
Requirements of the Social Work Service Manager include:
- Degree or equivalent in social work and current Social Work England registration
- Previous social work management experience at a similar level
- Have strong budgetary skills
This Service Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.