Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Service Manager to fill a full-time role based in Northampton, within the Duty & Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Service Manager job is £50,795 - £62,474 per annum.
Requirements of the Service Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- HCPC registration ideally with experience of Duty & Assessment or First Response Services
- Extensive post-qualifying experience of statutory social care practice and management
- Have a sound understanding and ability in relation to effective management practices, particularly as they relate to service planning and performance management and development of services and staff
- The ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for the role
- Enhanced DBS clearance
- The opportunity to personally contribute to improving the service
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rises with service) and the opportunity to buy back up to 5 weeks of additional holiday each year
- Subsidised pension scheme
- Additional 12 weeks of maternity leave at 50%
- Employee discount schemes
- Lease car scheme
- An onsite academy delivering a variety of learning & development opportunities
- There is free parking at Delapre Golf Centre for the Criminal Justice Centre and Parking in areas of Northampton is from £4.00 per day
This Service Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.