Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Norbiton, within the Youth Resilience Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Work Senior Practitioner role is £40,869 - 43,860 per annum.
- Ensure high level of quality interventions, holding the most complex cases that are referred to the service, and as required, provide support and guidance to the Youth Resilience Social Workers.
- Use the social work practice model, Signs of Safety, agreed quality standards, and operating procedures.
- Ensure that adolescents are safeguarded from harm whilst parents and carers of adolescents are supported in their parenting capacity to protect and nurture them whilst ensuring that the public is protected where youth offending is concerned.
- Provide statutory services for adolescents assessed to be at risk from extra-familial harm and additional multi-agency interventions for children at risk of care and those assessed at high risk of harm, either to themselves and/or others.
Requirements of Social Work Senior Practitioner:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline adult social work, including experience of managing complex cases, building strong partnerships, and manging people, performance, and professional development.
- knowledge of statutory legislation (for example Children’s Act) and national policy drivers that will affect children’s services and your role.
- Proven evidence of continuing professional development.
This Social Work Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.